SC Continuing Education Opportunities
Code of Ethics Training
Every member of NAR will need to complete Code of Ethics training between Jan 1, 2017, and Dec 31, 2018.
You can complete this training online at http://www.westernupstatemls.com/education/online-education/online-continuing-education/.
Not sure if you need to take Code of Ethics Training?
1. Sign into www.nar.realtor
2. Click on “My Account” on the top right
3. Under “Update Other NAR Accounts” click “Change your member data profile (NRDS) (this is also a good time to make sure your profile is up to date!)
4. Click “View My Education Records”
5. If you have a class listed with the Course Code “2017C5” or “2018C5” you have fulfilled the requirement. If you do not see a class listed with the Course Code “2017C5” or “2018C5” you have NOT fulfilled the requirement and need to do so before December 31, 2018.
7 Days Cruise from Tampa, FL
On the Carnival Miracle - May 5-11, 2019
Ports of Call: Grand Cayman; Mahogany Bay, Isla Rotan; Belize; Cozumel, Mexico
$75 Onboard Credit per Cabin if Booked by December 12th
Deposit of $500 per person on Suites - Deposit of $250 per person on other cabins
Total deposits are due by 12/12/18 - Final Payments are due by 02/16/2019
If the prices go down on this cruise you will get it for that price until final is paid
Prices for Cabins including Port Fees & Taxes are as follows:
Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (Gratuities of $90.65 pp not included)
Jr Suite (Early Saver Rate) $1209.52 per person
Vacation Protection if desired of $119.00 pp not included
This price is NOT protected until your deposit is paid so the price could be higher. This was the price on 11/06/18
Suites have not been saved - you have to make a deposit on them before they will reserve them.
Balcony Cabins: $874.52 Ocean View Cabins: $749.52 Interior Cabins: $689.52
Vacation Protection is not included:
$95 pp $95 pp $79 pp
Prices are as of Nov 15, 2019, and are subject to change.
book your cabin with:
Cathy Usry - Travel Planner’s Int. 803-221-9041
Call Aiken Board of REALTORS at 803-648-1891 to register for the classes!
You will need to complete an enrollment agreement.
Get your Continuing Education Requirements at Sea with
Carolina Real Estate Academy, LLC - Kim Matthews, Instructor
4 Hour Core Class – 3 Hour Ethics Class
3 Hour – “Haunted Houses: Death & The Emotional Truth”
Classes held on Days at Sea (May 6th 8:30-12:30 & May 11th 8:30-11:30 & 12:30-3:30)
10 Hours - $125 for ABOR Members & $150 for Others
Please Join Us! It is Tax Deductible for Realtors!