Code of Ethics Training
Every member of NAR will need to complete Code of Ethics training between Jan 1, 2019, and Dec 31, 2020.
Not sure if you need to take Code of Ethics Training?
1. Sign into www.nar.realtor
2. Click on “My Account” on the top right
3. Under “Update Other NAR Accounts” click “Change your member data profile (NRDS) (this is also a good time to make sure your profile is up to date!)
4. Click “View My Education Records”
5. If you have a class listed with the Course Code “2019C6” or “2020C6" you have fulfilled the requirement. If you do not see a class listed with the Course Code “2019C6” or “2020C6" you have NOT fulfilled the requirement and need to do so before December 31, 2020.
Thursday, May 30th, 2019
(registration closes May 24th)
9am-12pm: 3hr NAR Code of Ethics (CEE 2959)
Instructor: Kim Matthews | Location: ABOR Office
ABOR Members: $36 Non-Members:$43
Complete this enrollment agreement and mail in with your payment to register.
Or you can complete this training online at