You may stop using the Site at any time. NAR may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at NAR’s discretion and without notice. NAR may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, NAR may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if NAR determines that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Aiken Board of REALTORS® ("ABOR") sites, www.aikenmls.com, and other sites owned or operated by ABOR on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by ABOR.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, ABOR will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ABOR or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the ABOR Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where ABOR can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
ABOR may request additional information before removing any infringing material. ABOR may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to ABOR’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
ABOR Designated Agent:
Tabatha Amodio, Association Executive
1069 Silver Bluff Road
Aiken, SC 29803